You've developed skill with the ball, and you work on your game to maintain those skills. But you're not as sure nor as informed when it comes to off-court training for basketball.
- Thus, you're not always in the best condition.
- Sometimes you lack strength in your matchup.
- Your shooting range isn't as long as you want it to be.
- Some other players can get by you too easily.
- You feel a lack of athleticism is costing you valuable playing time that you'd use to create the exposure and attention you want.